Florence is the ideal city for getting around on two wheels: flat, not very big, surronded by wonderful hills where training becomes more intense. Paved roads, beaten paths and splendid cycle road. Really for all tastes: from the easy but spectacular ride in the city center, to the simple way along the river up to the effort to reach Fiesole, pontassieve and the very pleasant surroundings.
Let's start by saying that we have a lot of bike lanes in Florence; there are about 90 km and are still expanding, so there are no particular difficulties in city tour where the parks are well connected and the avenues equipped with excellent bike paths.
- Stadium- Parco delle Cascine , 5 km, easy mixed route
- Left side of Arno, 5 km easy mixed route (path)
- Florence- Girone , 6 km mixed easy route (path)
- Florence- Sesto 3 km easy asphalt route
- Florence - Renai di Signa 12 km easy mixed route (path)
- Salviatino- Maiano 4 km easy asphalt route
- Florence - Siena 65 km asphalt (path)
- Florence- Viareggio 121 km mixed (path)